Marcela – Despite being always prepared she also always supports ideas of postponing tests. That’s the attitude! Plus – she’s one of two people that have two nice pictures :).
1. Name ten of your best traits of character.
It would be definitely easier to enumerate ten negative traits of my character, but I’ll try to do my best: positive (I hope so), loyal (especially to friends and family), responsible, punctual, easy-going, adventurous, trustworthy, helpful, enthusiastic, honest
2.How are you, really?
Right now I have a cup of green tea and I feel very good. Thank you for asking.
3. What’s your favourite joke?
When I was younger I used to know countless jokes, but at present I remember hardy any of them. (Those jokes I know are not appropriate for blogs). Sorry.
4. What happens if Pinocchio says ‘my nose is going to grow now’?
According to Wikipedia ‘If Pinocchio were to say “I am getting sick”, this could be either true or false, but Pinocchio’s sentence “My nose grows now” can be neither true nor false; hence this and only this sentence creates the Pinocchio (liar) paradox’. Available at http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pinocchio_paradox (Accessed: 16th March 2014).
5. If you think of your future home – how does it look?
I would like to travel a lot and stay in one place for a year and in another for two or more, so I really don’t have an idea how my ideal, future home should look like. I think that those two examples of homes which you proposed would be fine for a couple of months.
6. Have you ever spent a lot of money on a thing that you didn’t really need, but you wanted it very very much?
Unfortunately yes and every woman is going to confirm this. I bought a dress on the Internet, to cap it all off it was very expensive, and I have worn it only three times.
7. Invisibility or flight? Why?
Why not both? In that case I’d be super-dooper.
8. Have you ever dreamt of you flying? How was it?
I don’t recollect any dreams about flying, but maybe in the future.
9. What accomplishment are you most proud of?
I’m particularly proud of being able to survive in a foreign country for a couple of months knowing only a few words.
10. What have you learned today?
Today I have learnt some useful Spanish words and I have realised that I really, really should start writing my thesis, because otherwise … eh.
11. Vodka, wine, beer or a drink? Why?
Tinto de verano, por favor (Spanish red wine). Refreshing, sweet and the best before parties.
12. Afraid of spiders?
Yes, definitely. 100 per cent afraid of spiders. Don’t mention it again, please.
13. Have you ever been in a fist fight? How was it?
No, and I hope that I’ll never be, or else I’d kick sb’s ass (it’s only a joke).
14. How would you explain your basic life philosophy?
Two things – be positive and I think that nothing happens without a reason.
15. When did you consider yourself an ‘adult’? Have you already?
Once I heard that ‘you’re only young once, but you can be immature forever’. For me it means that even if you are seen by society as an adult you can still feel young and you may behave like a child from time to time.
16. Do you think that discipline is important in people’s lives?
I reckon that everything is important is our life, but we have to strike a balance.
17. Why this object?
It was a present for my 13th birthday. It bought it to myself during my holidays at the seaside. It’s a memory of my happy childhood. It’s also a reminder of how old I’m, because I have had it for 11 years. Time flies like a fly (to znaczy mucha by RK).